[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1859 - 15 msgs

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon May 13 11:15:09 PDT 2002

This is atrocious.  I can't imagine someone actually altering (so it can't
be returned to its original state) a piece of garb!  I did have a piece
ruined...loaned a sideless surcoat with a lovely silk brocade skirt...got it
back with some kind of stain all over the skirt.  If it had been cleaned
immediately, it probably would have come out.  As it was, since the person
took 6 months to return it, I can't get it out!!

Kiri (who only loans the stuff she doesn't really care about!)