[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1865 - 17 msgs

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon May 13 14:19:30 PDT 2002

Also sprach Marilyn Traber:
>Not only that, but I know how to use it, too.....
>margali
>[and have recipes calling for duck squeezings as well. I wonder if I should
>give Donald and the crewe the second degree with it ;-)]

It sounds like an awful lot of pressure to put them under, but surely
Mother knows best...

Adamantius, thinking of Margali and a big ol' bucket o' duck squeezin's...

"Mmmmm! Gee, Honey! These are really GREAT duck squeezings!"
"And, they're good _FOR_ you!"

"A day without duck squeezings is like a day without sunshine!"

"Duck squeezings. They're what's for dinner!"

"An' a bigguh bucket o' duck squeezin's I nevuh hoid!"