[Sca-cooks] Japanese (was: What did they..)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue May 14 05:41:13 PDT 2002

I suspect that what I'll do is to share the work with the list as we go...in
other words, put the translation out to the Cooks' List as Ii-dono sends it
to me.  However, unfortunately I won't be able to publish the original quite
as easily.  I've got to think about how to do this....Normally, when sharing
recipes, we put each recipe's original version, followed by the translation,
then the redaction.  It's going to be very interesting trying to do this.
But we'll figure out something!

So...dear hearts...as soon as we can (no pressure on you,
Ii-dono...really!!!), we'll share the first chapter with you.

Kiri