Pennsic potluck (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Period Hollandaise?)

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue May 14 11:58:46 PDT 2002

Hey, the boiled peanuts were a big hit last year, and they aren't the least
bit period, but we had been talking them up on the list.  As you say, with
so many fancy/complex dishes, it's nice to have some simple
bread/rice/crackers to use to scoop up the last of the yummy gravy (like the
garlic/wine/lamb/mistake/gravy from last year!).
Christianna