[Sca-cooks] Japanese (was: What did they..)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue May 14 12:37:04 PDT 2002

Cindy,
I've contacted Hauviette to get the permission from Mr. Faulkner...she'll
let you know when she's got it.  Ii-dono's modern name is Joshua Badgley.

I'll ask him if he can do a transcription...I'm assuming you mean a version
done in romanized letters rather than the kanji.  I had thought about that
but hadn't really pursued it.  Again, I'll let you know.

Kiri