[Sca-cooks] Re: who's going to Pennsic/ Harbinger's Bash

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue May 14 18:08:51 PDT 2002

At 05:46 PM 5/14/02 -0700, you wrote:

>--- Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:
>> > PS So who's coming to Pennsic this year, anyway?

"Not I," said the Slug, as she slithered away,
"I've found Akim's Garden- I'll be munching all day!"

"Not I," said the rabbit, popping out of her hole,
"I'll be moving to Madrone, with my kit and bedroll!"

"Not I," said the Seneschal, holding his head,
"I'll finish my pint then I'm going to bed."

"Huh?" said Mr Picky, "Pennsic? Is there boffers? Can I take the computer?"

'Lainie
-in a weird mood today