[Sca-cooks] Canned Slugs

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue May 14 22:57:07 PDT 2002

At 09:44 PM 5/14/02 -0700, you wrote:
>    Ya know, this reminds me of the canned slugs one can buy in the Pacific
>Northwest.   For example, the varieties at:
>
>http://www.webelegance.com/slug/slug-gifts.html
>
>    Which can be ordered though:
<snip>

No need, really. 'Bout every mall in Oregon has a Made in Oregon Store, and
you can get them there. Don't know why you'd want to- seems rather
cannibalistic to me. Lots of useless stuff there. Bottle of rain. Why? I
dunno. Sunglasses. Huh? Lots of brown and orange collegiate paraphenalia,
celebrating a water-loving, dam-building, bucktoothed rodent. Why? I dunno.

I don't eat my subjects, in marinara or cajun sauce or even in garlic and
butter. Much better to eat real pests, like rhino.

Carmen the Orange, beloved Queen of Slugs