[Sca-cooks] Canned Slugs

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Wed May 15 00:28:05 PDT 2002

On 5/14/02 10:05 PM, "Susan Fox-Davis" <selene at earthlink.net>  sat on a
tribble, which squeaked:

> Ew Ew Eeeeeew!  I don't even like escargot, there are much better substrates
> for garlic butter, starting with A Spoon.

    Actually, I'd go with either a) sourdough bread for the garlic butter,
or b) baked potatoes.    Or even c) ocean-going cockroaches, otherwise known
as lobster.

    Though I have had escargot and rather liked it.    Hmmm....may have to
see about getting some of the canned slugs and seeing what I can come up
with.

    - Padraig o Connell

"Get off my turf!" screamed Pooh, as he shot at Paddington.