[Sca-cooks] Drakey off for an operation - SFTWOB

drakey at cyberone.com.au drakey at cyberone.com.au
Wed May 15 17:24:13 PDT 2002

Hey guys,

Feeling a lot better.  I was up and embroidering an hour after the operation and then I slept for 4 hours after I didnt "feel too good".

Spewed up in the car on the way home and felt better after that.  Wednesday I felt like hell, but today I feel fine.

I have a wonderful carer who is doing an excellent job of nursing back to my Lurvely Jubbley Drakey-self...  She even made the best Sago puddng I've ever eaten...

I still have a belly button (slightly smaller and shallower) and it looks like I have a smiley face scar to match...

Look after yourselves,

A much better Drakeyboy.