[Sca-cooks] Re: who's going to Pennsic

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Wed May 15 19:05:03 PDT 2002

> >So far, I'm going for War Week. I'm job hunting, and hoping that any new
> >job
> >I find will allow me the week off.
> >
> >Avraham
>
> OH GOOD!!!  We get to *poke* him while we make fun with him!
>
> Olwen, always observant
> BTW, where are you camping?

<grin> I'm not (though I'm registered with SPCA). I'm staying in a hotel
about 11 miles offsite. I've never camped a single day in my life - before I
start investing in camp equipment, I want to see if I even like the event -
and trying to make do with borrowed and/or cheap equipment is guaranteed to
result in a miserable cry of "I'm never doing this again!" So, I'll daytrip
this year, and probably sleep in Christos' tent a night or two - and if I
like it, I have a year to buy equipment.

Avraham