[Sca-cooks] who's going to Pennsic

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Thu May 16 14:50:30 PDT 2002

> Does that mean you won't come for a visit, even
> though we're right down the road????
>
> Kiri

   My dearest Kiri - last year, I got 3 hours free to go shopping. _3
hours_. The rest of my Pennsic was claimed by my barony, my job at Troll
(very slight, that year. The lest I'd done in I don't know how long), a few
stints at Security dispatch, my household (The Great Dark Horde - and I only
had time for family court, missing Khan's court completely). No A&S classes
except for the four I taught and one I managed to attend only by being
nasty-rude to folks who wanted me elsewhere. I didn't even try for the Order
meetings that were scheduled.
    And even then, I was treated to guilt from multiple corners for not
showing up/helping out/visiting more. You're a territorial baroness and far
more well known than I - got any suggestions on how to handle it?

Rosine