[Sca-cooks] who's going to Pennsic

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri May 17 05:35:20 PDT 2002

You just do what you can/feel like/want to do, and let the rest of it go.
Your health and well-being are more important than a few hurt feelings!
Also, so far as the Troll stuff is concerned, you can delegate, you know.
Though I know you well enough to know that you just don't do things like
that!

I understand...and we'll make sure to try to visit you either at your
encampment or at the Troll Booth.  And I suspect you can probably count on
me to sit troll for at least one session, if not more (this will, of course,
depend on whether I can even come!!).

Kiri