[Sca-cooks] who's going to Pennsic

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Fri May 17 12:12:12 PDT 2002

> Also, so far as the Troll stuff is concerned,
> you can delegate, you know. Though I know
> you well enough to know that you just don't do
> things like that!

Owie! Wounded! Misjudged! Ow! Ow!

I do too delegate!  *sniff*

   Seriously, there's just not enough volunteers to delegate to... we have a
great "core group" of volunteers at the troll, as I'm sure the chiurgeons
probably do also, but that core group is a handful of folks, who all work
far too many hours trying to make up the empty slots. And many of them,
bless their hearts, have a very hard time telling someone "I'm sorry, but
you just can't come in". Which is one reason why I'm there - that's part of
my job, isn't it? Since the booth has to be open and have someone who is
well experience in it 24/7, well - you see how it goes.

   Besides.... troll is near the food court, which has the Italian Ice
stand.... yummmmm... cranberry-raspberry ices....(for the appalled - pretend
that we're substituting available cranberries for European Lingonberries. It
works for me!)

Rosine