[Sca-cooks] Re: who's going to Pennsic/ Harbinger's Bash

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu May 16 17:55:40 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/14/2002 8:48:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip_u at yahoo.com writes:

> SPCA camp has been
> developing a tradition, the Harbinger's Bash, where we
> invite and feed all the Land Agents in our area, W10,
> for dinner after Grab, since we know everyone's tired
> and likely doesn't feel like either cooking or going
> out to eat. Why don't you join us?

I would love to - but I am also responsible for making sure the Kyle gets
fed, and that is not the easiest thing to do at LandGrab.  Also, we are up on
the Serengetti, and getting him down there would require use of a vehicle of
some sort.  He can't walk it.

Brangwayna