[Sca-cooks] Re: who's going to Pennsic/ Harbinger's Bash

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 18:36:56 PDT 2002

--- Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:
 Why don't you join us?

> I would love to - but I am also responsible for
> making sure the Kyle gets
> fed, and that is not the easiest thing to do at
> LandGrab.  Also, we are up on
> the Serengetti, and getting him down there would
> require use of a vehicle of
> some sort.  He can't walk it.
>
> Brangwayna

Not a problem- bring him too. We should have at least
one vehicle in camp at that time- while we try to get
them out of there ASAP, we still need a couple of
vehicles to go over to our storage area to bring
things back. Then there's firewood to get and so on...

And Thorclaw usually brings a load of firewood, too,
with his stuff, so we've got some until we can hustle
our Pennsic stash....

Just do it. It's a great chance to relax after a long
and trying day ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,