[Sca-cooks] who's going to Pennsic/ Harbinger's Bash

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri May 17 00:03:17 PDT 2002

Well, sniff, sob, i won't be making it to Pennsic this year, either.

My daughter will be with me for the summer until Aug 19. Now, i am
glad she'll be here (she'll be taking some classes as UC-Berkeley),
'cuz we get along well. I'll attend local weekend events, but i'm not
bugging out for 2 weeks and leaving her alone. It wouldn't be right -
we hardly ever get to see each other, and i know she'd feel abandoned
and i'd miss her.

So, well, next year in Cooper's Camp... maybe...

Anahita
bowing her head to the East