[Sca-cooks] did you post...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 15:34:43 PDT 2002

Heck Aurore, you can sit at the table!  No need to camp out below it.  My
friends have a great time when they eat here and they always leave with
plenty of doggie bags.  I don't eat leftovers so if there is anything left
after the meal, they pack it up and take away.
Olwen, they don't call me odd for nothing