[Sca-cooks] Quince Paste

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri May 17 21:01:51 PDT 2002

Daniel Myers commented:
> Wonderful suggestions!  I haven't tried quince paste yet, but
> I'm ready to now.

Yes, Akim's quince paste was quite nice. It was the first taste of
this for many of us. I only wish I'd abscounded with some of it to
bring home...

If you are new to this list, you probably haven't seen many of the
previous comments on quinces, quince paste and how to make it. You
might be interested in this file in the Florilegium:
fruit-quinces-msg (57K)  7/12/01    Period uses and recipes for quinces.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/fruit-quinces-msg.html

or maybe this one:
marmalades-msg    (55K)  1/12/01    Period marmalades and fruit jellies and jams
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/marmalades-msg.html
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net