[Sca-cooks] Quince Paste

ana l. valdés agora at algonet.se
Sat May 18 09:34:51 PDT 2002

Quince paste is made in several countries, included Spain, Latinamerica and
France. In France its called "confiture de coings", in Spain and Latinamerica
is "dulce de membrillo".
My old grandmother used to make her own, wonderful stuff, quince fruits, cane
sugar and cinammon and clove.
Try www.elcorteingles.sp. Spains biggest warehouse online. They are reliable...

Ana