[Sca-cooks] Getting to Pennsic

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Sat May 18 11:16:27 PDT 2002

> Aurore commented:
> > Drool.  Must make it to Pennsic one year, just to meet those that
> > live on that side of the states.

   Our barony always sends up a truck full of camping equipment. It'd be no
problem to throw in an extra tent and a flashlight. chair, sleeping bag -
you know, stuff. (One year friends from Phoenix flew in - I brought a tent,
cots, sleeping linens and towels, someone else gave cook gear, someone else
chairs. With advance warning, your friends can insure that all you need
bring is your garb. And maybe not that. Besides, you can ship your stuff to
the Merchant's office if you make advance arrangements and Cindy's OK with
it.)

Rosine