[Sca-cooks] Quince Paste

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat May 18 21:15:43 PDT 2002

Phlip replied to me:
> Stefan, try:
> http://www.elcorteingles.es/
>
> I think Ana might have been thinking in two languages-
> sp ending would indicate Spain to English speakers,
> but ES would indicate Espana to Spanish speakers....
>
> Anyway, it looks like the website she was describing.

Okay, this worked better. Unfortunately for me, it is in Spanish.
(Duh, but it didn't occur to me that that might be the case
until I saw Phlip's comment about ES indicating Eapana to Spanish
speakers).

I have however, found little tubs of quince paste in several of my
local store carrying ethnic foods. Just don't remember which ones
right now...

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net