[Sca-cooks] Tapioca

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Sun May 19 00:38:22 PDT 2002

I am like that with bread pudding..  my mom thought that when the
bread go old
it there was some cosmic law that said she had to turn it into
bread pudding.
She recently admitted that she dislikes it too, and only made it
because she was
under the delusing *I* liked it.. sorta the same delusion that
had ther thinking
I like cooked carrots.. eeeeeewwww ick... pick them out of
everything and order
my chinese sans carrots..
'bella, who likes salmon roe sushi..

: : Phillip eats oatmeal on occasion, but, due to having been
forced to eat it
: as a child, consider it fit only for critters!  The only way
I'll
: voluntarily eat the stuff is in cookies!
:
: Kiri
: