[Sca-cooks] Re: cookbooks was who's going to Pennsic

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun May 19 13:20:51 PDT 2002

Get Brears All the King's Cooks even if it
is Tudor. Also the first volume of the Anglo-
Saxon if you have the second. You might want
to check out Jacqui Wood's new Prehistoric Cooking
and think about getting  T. Sculley's The Art of
Cookery in the Middle Ages and his wife's
Early French Cookery. Maybe something Roman also...
Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis