[Sca-cooks] Sort of OOP, question and invite

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 18:05:32 PDT 2002

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
 Philip, who secretely trains an
> army of chickens to
> >rally
> >against the government. Phillipa, the nice,
> grandmotherly (but oh so
> >young!)
> >character who helps Master A overcome his fear of
> the Marzipan. Gorgeous,
> >as
> >the sexy, french cook who seduces Olwen with his
> french cooking and good
> >looks so Master A can defeat her."
> >
> >Hmm, just a hint.
> >
> >Misha
> >Misha: "May the Marzipan be with you!"
> >Lutherans and Catholics in Audience: "And also with
> you!"
>
> Hey hey!! I don't mind being seduced by a se+y
> french canadian chef but I'll
> be dam*ed if he's going to get away with helping
> defeat me!  Right Muriedach
> (the Odd)
> Olwen

Agreed. Myself, if I'm going to train chickens to do
anything, it's clean and pluck themselves, jump into
the seasoned flour, and thence into the frying pan. As
it is, I can't even convince them to stay in their
pen- today, I've tossed at least 4 dozen chickens back
into their pen, and we only have 11.....

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,