[Sca-cooks] Smithing at Pennsic- OT

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Sun May 19 23:22:14 PDT 2002

to hel with private..
'bella jumps up waving her arms madly
ME! ME!!!! over here ME!!!!

----- Original Message -----

: I've been talking with 'Bella and Mostly Hatless
: Muiredach, and both of them are interested in learning
: a bit about smithing at Pennsic. Johan, on this List,
: has agreed to open his shop so we can play on the
: forge- are there any others from Cook's List who'd
: like to play? I'm thinking of maybe bringing up my
: forge, and giving a couple of classes, or if there's
: only a couple interested, setting up something more
: formal with Johan, so if you'd like to play, contact
: me privately at:
:
: Phlip at 99main.com
:
: I'm seriously considering doing open fire cooking
: gear.
:
: Also, I've agreed to be Smithing Class Coordinator for
: Olaf's Metalworking event in Massachusetts in October.
: Please have interested Smiths contact me, and last I
: heard, he still needs Cooks. Again, contact me, and
: I'll see that your information gets to the right
: places.
:
: Stefan, with your interests, and your pewter making
: skills, you really need to consider a road trip for
: this one ;-)
:
: Phlip
:
: =====
: Never a horse that cain't be rode,
: And never a rider who cain't be throwed....
:
: Do You Yahoo!?
: LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
: http://launch.yahoo.com