[Sca-cooks] Smithing at Pennsic- OT

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 07:59:51 PDT 2002

I've been talking with 'Bella and Mostly Hatless
Muiredach, and both of them are interested in learning
a bit about smithing at Pennsic. Johan, on this List,
has agreed to open his shop so we can play on the
forge- are there any others from Cook's List who'd
like to play? I'm thinking of maybe bringing up my
forge, and giving a couple of classes, or if there's
only a couple interested, setting up something more
formal with Johan, so if you'd like to play, contact
me privately at:

Phlip at 99main.com

I'm seriously considering doing open fire cooking
gear.

Also, I've agreed to be Smithing Class Coordinator for
Olaf's Metalworking event in Massachusetts in October.
Please have interested Smiths contact me, and last I
heard, he still needs Cooks. Again, contact me, and
I'll see that your information gets to the right
places.

Stefan, with your interests, and your pewter making
skills, you really need to consider a road trip for
this one ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,