[Sca-cooks] Re: Event Announcement - Lancaster, PA

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Sun May 19 22:52:56 PDT 2002

On Sun, 19 May 2002 23:15:40 -0700 "'bella" <ldybella at earthlink.net>
writes:
>I am not up there now..but in relation to baltimore..where are
>you...
>I love going to events to hang out in the kitchen..

     About two hours north--did you hear that, Bright Hills???  It only
took me about two hours to get to the Garb Wars site (year before last)
from my home in Lebanon (about fory minutes north and west of the site)
and I could get to Randallstown, MD in just under two hours.

    Please consider hanging out in Lady Brangwayna's kitchen!  It's gonna
be a wicked good feast!

    Elizabeth