[Sca-cooks] Re:various post

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 21:32:24 PDT 2002

--- Sudden Service #5 <sudnserv5 at netway.com> wrote:

>      Phlip, I would be interested in doing some
> smithing at Pennsic.

Cool ;-) Get with me privately, and we'll work it out
;-)

 I also
> had some luck at recruiting some s-I mean cooks for
> the Metal Smith's
> Symposium, at least one if not 2 of the 6 meals may
> be covered (I would like
> to cook but teaching classes on Viking clay mold
> casting & Making Byzantine
> & Queen's Chains  & Autocratting the event will take
> up most of my energy).

Well, other than the breakfast I'll do if necessary, I
suppose I could put a BIG pot of stew on one of the
forges ;-) I might not be kidding about teaching a
class on forge cookery ;-O

> So I am still looking for cooks, but I am not
> panicking as much now. I will
> second your invitation to Stefan to come & teach,
> cook or just take classes.
> I also recruited some one to teach granulation at
> the Symposium.  I hope
> this event is as much fun for everyone as I envision
> it will be- now where
> can I find some more cooks.

I've gotta talk to some other folks, too. We might be
able to hustle a grand cook, AnD a great metalwaorker,
all in one throw. Am scheming ;- )

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,