[Sca-cooks] food question

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon May 20 08:00:40 PDT 2002

I'd suggest also the following:

The Oxford Companion to Food by Alan Davidson.
 Hardcover - 892 pages (1999) Oxford Univ Pr (Trade);
 ISBN: 0192115790

The Cambridge World History of Food (2-Volume Boxed Set)
 by Kenneth F. Kiple (Editor), Kriemhild Conee Ornelas
 (Editor) Hardcover - 1958 pages. 1st edition (2000)
 Cambridge Univ Pr; ISBN: 0521402166

The Visual Food Encyclopedia by Serge D'Amico (Editor),
 Francois Fortin (Editor) Hardcover (1996) Hungry Minds,
 Inc; ISBN: 0028610067

The New Oxford Book of Food Plants
by J. G. Vaughan, B.E. Nicholson (Illustrator),
 Elizabeth Dowle, Catherine Geissler Hardcover
 - 256 pages 2nd edition (1998) Oxford University Press;
 ISBN: 0198548257

Cornucopia II : A Source Book of Edible Plants
 by Stephen Facciola. Paperback - 713 pages 2nd edition.
 (1998) Kampong Publications; ISBN: 0962808725.
 A great unusual source.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis