[Sca-cooks] Getting to Pennsic

Marian Marian at TheRosenbergFamilies.Net
Mon May 20 09:02:57 PDT 2002

> From: "Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Getting to Pennsic
> Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:29:36 +0000
>
> > > Then I'll move in under Olwen's
> > > table to catch the yummy scraps from the top.
> >
> >Well yes, you could do that. Or you could camp with SPCA and have
> >a wonderful set of meals, including duck and duck enchilladas, and
> >one year, Crown Roast of lamb, instead of begging scraps from the
> >Blackstar encampment. :-)
>
> <<blink>>...begging for scraps??  At house Blackstar??  OK.  Someone go get
> a cold compress, I believe Lord Stefan has gone ill on us.

It must be.  I was stopping by your camp to get potatoes and
onions and frequently had a hard time leaving with just potatoes
and onions.

Did I ever give you any of that tomato soup, Olwen?

(Olwen and I went shopping together before Pennsic.  It was
easier to leave the 50 pound sacks with them, since there are
rarely more than 8 people for dinner in my camp.)

-M