[Sca-cooks] Getting to Pennsic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 10:13:34 PDT 2002

> > From: "Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
> > To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> > Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Getting to Pennsic
> > Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:29:36 +0000

> > >Well yes, you could do that. Or you could camp with SPCA and have
> > >a wonderful set of meals, including duck and duck enchilladas, and
> > >one year, Crown Roast of lamb, instead of begging scraps from the
> > >Blackstar encampment. :-)
> >
> > <<blink>>...begging for scraps??  At house Blackstar??  OK.  Someone go
>get
> > a cold compress, I believe Lord Stefan has gone ill on us.
>
>It must be.  I was stopping by your camp to get potatoes and
>onions and frequently had a hard time leaving with just potatoes
>and onions.
>
>Did I ever give you any of that tomato soup, Olwen?
>
>(Olwen and I went shopping together before Pennsic.  It was
>easier to leave the 50 pound sacks with them, since there are
>rarely more than 8 people for dinner in my camp.)
>
>-M

Tomato soup.  Yup.  Good one.
Yes, I picked up the unauthorized 50 pounds of potatos for like $6.00 or
something.  Just can't leave a deal like that behind.  I went up for two
weeks and figured they wouldn't go bad with all the drop ins we always have.
Feeling better Stefan?  Can I get you a platter full of "scraps"?
Olwen