[Sca-cooks] Lackeys and Refrigeration

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue May 21 00:31:35 PDT 2002

Marian declared:
>   The dish washing wasn't as bad an issue[2], because of
> lingering memories of the food hygeine horrors with the people
> we stayed with at Pennsic 29.

Marian, why do you keep trying to bring this accusation up? This is
not the first time you bad-mouthed that camp on this list and others.
The only problem I remember that year was a very whiney person who
persisted in leaving someone else's dutch oven full of water to rust.
Who was never in camp to help in cleaning the camp or helping with
any other camp chores. Who was always whining about how she hurt so
much she couldn't possibly do any work, yet got upset when folks
tried to help her.

If your camp at Pennsic 30 was as bad as you imply from the questions
you are asking, then it was much worse than any situation I have
ever seen in the three years I've camped with the group you are
being so derogatory about.

Please drop these snide, catty little remarks of yours.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net