[Sca-cooks] Cheese & coolers (was:Lackeys and Refrigeration)

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Tue May 21 06:10:15 PDT 2002

buy one of those boil n bag sealers.... seal the cheese in it
till you use it..
I have a tray that fits in the top of my cooler... double bag the
cheese after it is opened.
can also use glass jars.... my mayo comes in a screw top lid,
plastic jar, wide mouth
my refridge rains inside... everything stays wet, cheese in the
screw top lid stays dry.
'bella