[Sca-cooks] Lackeys and Refrigeration

deborah minyard dminmin at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 05:42:12 PDT 2002

Ice for the group cooler is an official chore. Someone has the duty of
seeing to it daily. We use two dead chest type freezers(one rented locally)
as our main kitchen coolers.  Also no one not officially involved in food
prep or clean up is allowed to open those coolers. Personal drinks are in
personal coolers.
Maddalena