[Sca-cooks] Lackeys and Refrigeration

Marian Marian at TheRosenbergFamilies.Net
Tue May 21 13:35:34 PDT 2002

> Message: 6
> Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:57:40 -0400
> From: Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1 at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Lackeys and Refrigeration
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
>
> We do a similar kind of thing in that we have a little white board with an
> attached marker that is posted above/near the coolers.

I like the bulletin board idea.  It might also make it easier to
have parity on who gets to cook meals.

> Kiri
> PS:  When we had a food plan, those who did not cook (didn't want
> to/couldn't boil water) were responsible for doing the dishes...and their
> financial contribution was to purchase ice for the coolers.

We're usually grumbling over who gets to be sous chef and who
gets to make the side dishes.  Everyone wants to cook.  The nice
thing about being friends is that you can hide the cookbook and
refuse to produce it until you are allowed to make the main dish
without anyone having hurt feelings.

Since everyone hates doing dishes, we compromised last year by
all of us doing dishes together.