[Sca-cooks] Lackeys and Refrigeration

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue May 21 06:25:50 PDT 2002

What we do is to freeze as much of our food before going as possible.  We
keep all of the food stuff in one cooler, and use blocks of ice in that
cooler.  To start off with, we freeze containers of water (gallon jugs,
usually) and put those in the freezer (has the added advantage of giving us
water we can drink when it thaws).  Another thing we discovered...keep a
white/light colored heavy towel spread on top of the cooler, and keep
coolers in the shade.

Kiri