[Sca-cooks] Lackeys and Refrigeration

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue May 21 06:57:40 PDT 2002

We do a similar kind of thing in that we have a little white board with an
attached marker that is posted above/near the coolers.  On it, each person
with a cooler is responsible for writing down how much ice they need.  We
trade off making trips to get ice...we have a cart that we use to haul it
in.  We also use the board to write down what we need the next time someone
makes a town run.

Kiri
PS:  When we had a food plan, those who did not cook (didn't want
to/couldn't boil water) were responsible for doing the dishes...and their
financial contribution was to purchase ice for the coolers.