[Sca-cooks] Lackeys and Refrigeration

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue May 21 16:15:44 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/21/2002 12:33:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Marian at TheRosenbergFamilies.Net writes:

>   Do you hire a lackey?  Set up a schedule and make sure
> everyone sticks to it?  Whine loudly?  Dig a hole in the ground
> and partially bury your coolers?  Wait until the ice melts and
> the food spoils and eat dinner elsewhere?

My husband has made the ice run his personal first job in the morning.
Although he has tried to teach other people to do it, they don't usually do
it the way he likes.  I've done it on occasion and so has his equerry
(although we will not have that option this year as his equerry is now
serving in the Army).
The other option would be to set a schedule, and if people don't do it, they
have to cook and clean up for the next full day...

Brangwayna