Drive up ATM's OT, OOP (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Languages)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue May 21 17:17:07 PDT 2002

I wondered about that...doesn't make sense, the way my building at work
has lots of accessible parking and a few electric doors, but much of the
rest of the building is only minimally accessible (multi-floor, no
elevators, regular-type door knobs on bathrooms, etc.).  It's like
someone's idea of what was accessible and what wasn't went just so far,
and then stopped.
--Maire