[Sca-cooks] Cheese & coolers

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed May 22 08:58:49 PDT 2002

You might query the manufacturer of the contents
for the address/e-mail of the company that makes
the container and then contact them. As far as I
know the symbols on plastic containers have more
to do with recycling, then food grade or safety.
 It ought to be
a different sort of question for them anyway.
"hey, Joe, this dame wants to know if she can use
the containers for water for a war... yeah a war
in Pennsylvania..."

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis