[Sca-cooks] Irish/Scottish cheese mixup

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 10:37:53 PDT 2002

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Also sprach Rosine:
> >Ever have a single sailor write back from a long cruise telling you he
> >missed your duckie biscuits? Ever wonder what that must have cost him??
> >*grin*

If you are getting rid of biscuit cutters, please send them to me!
Selene the collector

> A year or so ago, my apprentice, Puck, who had recently gotten out of
> the US Navy, received his AoA at the hands of a King who was (and is)
> in the US Marine Corps. He said he wasn't sure which he would
> remember most in the distant future: receiving the award, or having
> to kneel before a Marine.
>
> Adamantius

Jared made his Evil Stepmother giggle at his father's funeral back in 1980.
Ol' Bud was a Navy Chief all his career and was being buried at the VA.  His
honor guard were all Marines.  Jared nudged E.S. and said, "Hey look, Dad's
finally got the Marines to do all the work!"  I don't think E.S. ever
forgave him.

Selene, Caid