[Sca-cooks] Irish/Scottish cheese mixup

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Thu May 23 06:57:25 PDT 2002

Selene wrote:
> If you are getting rid of biscuit cutters, please send them to me!
> Selene the collector

I have a few I could send on. Do you want one shaped like a (it hurts to
type this) Scottie Dog? I'd LOVE to pass that one on...

> Jared made his Evil Stepmother giggle at his father's funeral back in
1980.
> Ol' Bud was a Navy Chief all his career and was being buried at the VA.
His
> honor guard were all Marines.  Jared nudged E.S. and said, "Hey look,
Dad's
> finally got the Marines to do all the work!"  I don't think E.S. ever
> forgave him.

Do you mind if I pass this tale on to a few of my baronial members? Living
in Norfolk, there's one or two who'd chuckle (and a few more who'd fall on
the floor howling).

Rosine