[Sca-cooks] Don~a Selene's A&S photos

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed May 22 10:48:01 PDT 2002

At 12:22 PM 5/22/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Some folk asked to see pictures of Selene's A&S entries.
>Here's a link to some of the stuff she did. I feel like
>SUCH a talentless clod.
>
>http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/miladyblade/lst?.dir=/A%26S+Projects&.view=t

Gunthar, you are far from talentless, but you are a clod for saying so! :-D)

Just a curious question though- illumination first? I always do the
calligraphy first because I'm more likely to flub it- and it is easier to
fix a mistake in the illumination. Do you have really fearless scribes there?

'Lainie who hates starting over after the pretty pictures are done...