[Sca-cooks] Don~a Selene's A&S photos

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed May 22 11:05:04 PDT 2002

> Some folk asked to see pictures of Selene's A&S entries.
> Here's a link to some of the stuff she did. I feel like
> SUCH a talentless clod.
>
> http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/miladyblade/lst?.dir=/A%26S+Projects&.view=t
> Gunthar

Not as bad as I did when I first saw that silver elizabethan and thought she
had done all of that in blackwork!  I feel somewhat better knowing that she
*merely* selected beautiful fabric to make that gown with!  Very talented
lady you've got there, Gunthar.  And don't feel bad, you hit people with
sticks real good, and you cook divinely, so take pride in your
accomplishments!
(Not to mention being a very effective ELA!)
Christianna