[Sca-cooks] Shrimpses

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 18:24:47 PDT 2002

my reccomendation... if uou can locate them Key West Pinks..
grew up on the Gulf Coast... there are definitely different

but shrimp sauteed in lots of garlic butter, and poured over
grits is my idea
of comfort food.  I usually buy local fresh headless if I can get
them...

nuther recipe my brother came up wiht one night... same sauteed
shrimp. heavy cream
mozarella cheese grated, he used canned stewed tomatoes, and
portobello mushrooms.. sounds nasty but it tasted real good... I
dubbed it shrimp tomato Zoop. he put it over leftover angel hair
pasta.   we were scrounging just before moving and trying to use
up cold things that spoiled.

for grilling get the jumbos.. medium or even large don't cut it
unless you want to stand there with those tiny skewers...
'bella