[Sca-cooks] 'Coons and chickens...

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed May 22 15:54:11 PDT 2002

    Oh, god, don't do that. Run them over with a John Deere bushwhacker,
hunt them down and beat them to death with a flanged niblic, but don't use
antifreeze. It's an agonizingly painful death - I've lost cats to people who
decided the local kitties were a pain and did that. I never found out for
sure which one did it, but if I had, we'd have had some exceptionally fat,
sweet crabs out in the bay soon thereafter . . .

        Sieggy