[Sca-cooks] 'Coons and chickens...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed May 22 09:16:28 PDT 2002

Just please be careful of rabies.  We had one caught in our basement and the
local health dept was threatening to have all of us (2 dogs, 6 cats and 2
humans) get rabies shots...until we convinced them that the only ones who
possibly could have been exposed were 1 cat and the two dogs.  Whew!!!!

Kiri