[Sca-cooks] Shrimpses

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu May 23 07:17:53 PDT 2002

My favorite is similar...melt butter, white wine and garlic together.  Put
cleaned/deveined shrimp in a baking dish, then pour the butter/wine/garlic
mixture over it.  Grate Parmesan cheese on the top and bake in the oven
until the shrimp are tender.  Serve over pasta.  Hmmm.....maybe I'll do it
next week when Phillip is home....

Kiri