[Sca-cooks] OK - Need recipe

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri May 24 09:11:20 PDT 2002

Found several... on the web...
what bothers me is that I have had this but
European cookbooks are boxed... so anyway from
the web--- if you can come up with 3 or 4 ingredients
you may be able to narrow the search and find something
more like it... here are some that I turned up

There's a junket recipe--
Junket Danish Desserts
This unique, easily prepared dessert originates
 from an original recipe of the Danish favorite,
 Rodgrod. Can be used as a pudding, pie filling, or glaze.
 F46 Junket Raspberry  $2.25
 F47 Junket Strawberry
http://www.skandinavianlink.com/food.htm

Strawberry Soup
1 c Plain Yogurt
1 c Sliced fresh Strawberries
2 tb Orange juice
1 tb Honey
Garnish: fresh strawberry slices, mint sprigs, or kiwi slices.
In food processor fitted with steel blade, blend ingredients.
 Serve chilled. Add garnish to each serving.

Strawberry Soup
2 c Strawberries; sliced
1 c Commercial sour cream
1 c Half-and-half
1/4 c Sugar
2 tb Brandy
1/2 ts Vanilla extract
Strawberry fans or slices
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of
 electric blender; process until smooth. Pour
 into chilled soup bowls; garnish each serving
with a strawberry fan or strawberry slices. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
http://www.melborponsti.com/berry/strawber/straw123.shtml

I thought it was interesting that one of his recipes is
on google--- mustard soup---
The Kitchen Sink
... Baron Salamallah's Mustard Soup. ... a lot of variations
 on the Pickled Egg theme. This
particular recipes is beet-based, which colors the eggs a beautiful
shade of ...
kitchensink.lisamariebabik.com/ - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis