[Sca-cooks] Spice - Organic vs. non-organic

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Fri May 24 19:55:02 PDT 2002

Actually I don't have a website yet.....or a catalog (but that will be
coming soon, I'll start working on it after Uprising).  We just opened the
shop Dec. 1 of last year so it's a work in progress.  I'm still looking for
some of the more esoteric items (like long pepper) but we are hoping to have
a web site by the end of this year.  We do focus mostly on spices and herbs
for cooking.  I don't get much into medicinals because of the liability
issues.   Heck, we've still got a trim/buttons/stays corner to try to get
rid of stock from when we traveled around and sold all that stuff <g>  Once
those shelves are clean we can get even more spices and culinary goodies.
All suggestions welcome since I've got a bunch of local SCA who shop with
me, gotta love my barony, great support!

Thanks for asking!

Kristianne
Wolf Song Day Spa & Herb Shop